How To adapt PDF online?
Upload & Edit Your PDF Document
Save, Download, Print, and Share
Sign & Make It Legally Binding
Easy-to-use PDF software
Explore the whole new way of managing and editing documents online quickly and with a higher accuracy level.
Adapt PDF in minutes
- Upload, add or export your file directly from a browser.
- Take advantage of a rich set of editing tools: add, remove, annotate, highlight, or blackout text.
- Build interactive PDF forms and collect information from your customers.
- Add a legally-binding signature to validate the document.
- Protect and limit access to your document by setting a password and adding a watermark.
- If you got stuck in the middle of editing and want to get information on Adapt PDF, visit our Help Center.
- Personalize your documents by adding your personal or company branding.
- Invite other parties to sign and fill out the forms.
- Go through the document and check it for errors.
- Choose any convenient way to save, share or send your document to the government agencies.
If you want to learn Adapt PDF, our tool will be of great help. You will get a whole suite of features at your fingertips that will help you stay more productive and eliminate paperwork forever.
- Edit & review PDFs online
- Convert PDF to Word
- Fast & Secure
- No Downloads. No installations. Try Now!
What people say about us
love this program This program is so easy to use and it does everything one needs to get taxes completly done and filed.
love the app can do a lot of my work in… love the app can do a lot of my work in 1 place
very user friendly love the document
Its there when I need it. Its not difficult and complicated. Website it crafted well.
FAQ - Adapting A PDF
How do I convert a PDF to an interactive Google Doc?
Right-click on the PDF file in the file list and select Open With > Google Docs. The PDF file is converted to a Google Doc containing editable text.
Can you edit PDF files?
To start editing your PDF, you need to open the file in Edit Document Select the Edit PDF tool in the right pane. Click on the text or image you'd like to edit. Edit Document will display all the editing tools you'll need to format your text.
How do I convert a PDF to an interactive document?
With the file saved, choose File > Export. In the Export dialog box, choose Edit Document PDF (Interactive) as the format. In the Export to interactive PDF dialog box, you can set options like fitting the page in the viewer, showing as spreads, page transitions, and more. Click Export to export the PDF.
Can you convert a PDF to a fillable form?
Edit Document Edit Document is a desktop editor that can easily convert your existing PDF forms to fillable forms. It can recognize the static form fields in the digital or scanned PDF file and convert them into fillable text fields. Follow these steps. Download and install Edit Document Edit Document .